Calibre Mining

Partnered for Discovery

Calibre's Partners B2Gold Corp., IAMGOLD Corp., Centerra Gold and Rosita Mining Corp. are investing up to $35 million on Calibre's Borosi Concessions.

Advanced Gold, Copper and Silver Exploration in Northeast Nicaragua

(TSX.V: CXB) Canadian-based exploration and mine development company with gold, silver and copper mineral exploration projects in the highly prolific 'Mining Triangle' of northeastern Nicaragua.

Recent Events

Calibre Mining Denver Gold Forum Presentation September 2015

Prospectors and Developers Association Conference; Presentation March 7, 2016 Room 205b, Mining Opportunities in Nicaragua. Presentation; Greg Smith, President and CEO


Mining Triangle of Northeast Nicaragua

Stable government, with a political environment favorable to mining

Borosi District has Produced over 7.9M oz's of gold

Calibre and its partners control over 876 km2 of underexplored project area in the region

Experienced, Successful

Calibre Mining Proven management with decades of mining and public company experience

Featherstone Capital Strong history of success. Have created billions of dollars in Shareholder Value

B2Gold Nicaragua's largest gold producer with two mines and a strong portfolio of development assets. Joint Venture with B2Gold has earned a 51% interest in 66km2 of concessions. B2Gold is earning an additional 19% by spending a further $6 million

IAMGOLD Corporation has signed an Option Agreement whereby IAMGOLD can earn a 51.0% interest and subsequently an additional 19.0% for a total of 70.0% interest by spending $10 million in the Eastern Borosi Project consisting of 176 km2 within the Borosi Concessions, Northeast Nicaragua.

Centerra has signed an option agreement whereby Centerra can earn a 51% interest in the 253 km2 La Luz Gold-Silver Project by spending $5.0 million in exploration on the project by December 31, 2017 and subsequently an additional 19% by spending a further $4.0 million by December 31, 2019.

Rosita Mining continues to advance the evaluation of gold and copper production from the Santa Rita Stockpiles

Meet the Team Members


Primavera Gold-Copper Project; Porphyry gold/copper discovery - Discovery drill hole PR-11-02: 261.7 m grading 0.78 g/t Au, 0.30% Cu

Minnesota Gold Project; Intrusive Hosted Gold discovery - Discovery Trench: 109.6 m grading 1.58 g/t Au

Eastern Borosi Gold-Silver Project; Low Sulphidation Gold-Silver discoveries - Discovery Drill Holes: Guapinol; 6.03 m grading 14.39 g/t Au and 14.5 g/t Ag and , Blag; 2.60 m grading 9.01 g/t Au and 949.1 g/t Ag and , La Sorpresa; 4.10 m grading 8.93 g/t Au and 57.4 g/t Ag

Northern Siuna Project with Centerra; Structurally controlled Skarn Gold discovery -- Montes de Oro Discovery Trench: 52.3 m grading 7.07 g/t Au and 1.23 % Zn

La Luz Project; Cerro Aeropuerto Deposit with 2016 drill hole intersecting 53.7 m grading 10.47 g/t Au

100% Santa Maria Project with surface rock samples grading 64 g/t Au and 109 g/t Ag to be tested by an initial drill program in 2016

Recent Events

Prospectors and Developers Association Conference; Booth #3310 - Investors Exchange (Sunday March 1, 2015 -- Wednesday March 4, 2015). Presentation; Greg Smith, President and CEO Monday March 2nd, 11:40am Room 802, Session Name: Gold-Exploration

Denver Gold Group's European Gold Forum April 14-15, 2015 in Zurich Switzerland